because you should know where your money goes to and because once in a while, it's good to put hype and marketing in perspective.
1) The Rise of Eco & Indie Luxury, via black white bliss. an eye opening article.
2) Manufacturing: The Burden of Good Intentions, via Time magazine. If you're interested in big clothing manufacturers and their controversial production means, you'll like this exposé.
3) Great quote for thought: You can have the life you want. via cup of jo, via unruly things.
4) sfgirlbybay revisits her stash of favourite films & their beautiful sets.
5) What is art to you? Ampulets discuss their recent experience.