12.11.13




WE CAN'T AND WON'T STOP!

If you feel like you haven't been hearing much from us here on the blog, you are absolutely right(!). We've been really rolling out new things in the store - have you seen them? - and working to get our Facebook updates on track. And we're super excited to tell you that our Instagram account is finally up too!

In the shop now, new shoes, new clothes, new bags, and yes, even more new things to come in the days to follow. Follow us on any of these four channels to catch our latest news: Facebook, Instagram, E-mailer (join our mailing list on the right-hand-side of this blog!), and our shop Blog.

We also promise to still put up interesting reads and gorgeous visuals on this blog, just with a little bit more time than before (because new goods can't/shouldn't wait!). 


1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com